Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Invisibles Vol. 3 #7: 'Karmageddon: Part 2: Type Omega'

Morrison brings us another weird, great issue with the continuation of ‘Karmageddon,’ tying things tighter and tighter as we spin towards the conclusion. A quick note on this issue to start. A couple of months ago, I had this issue’s cover, Edith’s chess with death, as my desktop background, and the next thing I know, the computer crashes and won’t boot anymore. Was Death here the one who killed the computer? I’m not sure, but think twice before putting it as your desktop background....

I've taken down my posts on The Invisibles because they're all coming out in book form. The book, Our Sentence is Up, features revised and expanded versions of each blog post, covering every issue of The Invisibles, plus an extensive interview with Morrison himself. Visit your local comic store and order a copy now!

No comments: