Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Major Change of Everything Forever

I mentioned a major change for the blog in this post, and at the time, I was referring to the commencement of The Invisibles reread, but as fate would have it, a major change actually has emerged. I decided to join up with the site Blog Critics, which means that my posts will now be presented simultaneously here and there. I'm still not clear on how exactly everything will work, but as far as I know, things shouldn't change here, the stuff will just be in an additional place.

What will change? For one, I'll be getting free copies of stuff to review. This will probably benefit me more than you the reader, but it'll give me reason to review a wider variety of stuff. So, if you're uninterested in Babylon 5, this is great news. It also means I'll probably do a closer edit on the articles, so they'll be clearer and easier to read.

For now, it looks like everybody wins. We'll see how things go though, if this doesn't work out, I'll give up the dream of getting free stuff and return to the old way.

No comments: