Thursday, June 08, 2006

Division Shadow: The Graphic Novel is Now Available

One of my big ongoing projects for the past year or so has been writing and producing a graphic novel, Division Shadow. If you've read the site for a while, and find yourself agreeing with most of the stuff I'm talking about, you'll probably really enjoy the book. The book is a big ensemble drama, with three seperate storylines, all connected through a covert military organization called Division Shadow.

The book's drawn by three great artists, you can read the serialized web version for free, or grab the complete graphic novel right here. It's 184 pages for only $15. I think it turned out great, and I'd definitely encourage you to give it a look.

Also, if you're going to be in New York City this weekend, I'm going to be doing a booth at the MoCCA Art Festival, which should be quite a gathering of indie comics people. I'm doing the booth with Jameson Lee, who made the sci-fi comics anthology Zebra, which will hopefully feature a short story by me in its second volume.

Ironically, I will have to abandon the booth for a while on Saturday to go over to the Grant Morrison signing at Forbidden Planet. Morrison's my favorite creator of fiction ever, and a huge influence on both my creative work and my life in general. He's been top on the list of people I want to meet for a while, so it'll be great to finally get the chance.

Related Posts
Creative Projects (8/28/2005)
Division Shadow #1 Now Available (10/31/2005)

No comments: